Faculty Exhibition






Whilst visiting the Faculty Art Exhibition I was in awe of the numerous works of art by some of my teachers and their fellow pupils. The faculty proved itself to be a diverse set of, not only educators but projections of the lessons they are trying to teach their students. I had many previous and current teachers have their work in this exhibit and it showed just how much people can be reflected through their art in contrast to them as a teacher, a person and an artist. When I saw works of art from teachers whom I had connections with, I felt like I could see them doing it and that their work was fitting according to their personality. While the exhibit was most certainly filled with a wide variety of works of art through numerous mediums, there was one piece of work in particular that I couldn’t help but observe more than others. That piece was a photograph entitled “Cemetery in Plain, Texas”, taken by Ginger Sisco-Cook.

Comments